March 13, 2020 Preschool News T/TH Group
Thank you all for welcoming me to Corpus Christi. This week I have been getting to know all of
the children. I am excited to learn and grow with the Corpus Christi family. If you have any
questions or concerns please call me at (616) 796-2320 or email me at
3 year old preschool- Tuesday/Thursday AM
● This week we have been focusing on the letter “Vv” (van, violet, violin).
● The children have been practicing for the Barnyard play.
● We have been singing songs about the weather, colors, ABC’s, Days of the week,
Months of the year.
● Reading stories about Spring and how to be good listeners.
● We had storybook character dress up day on Thursday, thank you for sharing your
● Please remember to turn in your folders on Tuesday and I will be sending them home
again on Thursday.
● If any of your contact information needs to be updated please let me know. For example
phone numbers, street addresses or emails.
● Please remember to check your child’s cubby and locker for their personal items.
● Your child may wear green in celebration of St. Patrick’s Day on Tuesday, March 17
● Tuesday we discussed the parts of a plant (stem, roots, seed, leaves, flower) and talked
about what a plant needs in order to grow (sun, soil, water, air).
● Thursday we played a few math games: 1.number bingo-identifying numbers 1-10 and
counting and counting gold coins, numbers 1-5 in preparation for St. Patrick’s day.
● Thursday we worked on coloring and cutting out the parts of a plant to go with our Spring
theme of plants. We will be gluing the pieces together with the correct labels next week.